since many of us are home most of their time and all restaurants are closed, I thought about asking you to send me some recipes you are are into. The players who share their cooking experience will receive a badge. Please send me pics of your actual cooking or results and a recipe to share with the world.
The first recipes
Agent Iltscha's recipe
-juice of half a lemon-soy sauce-salt, black pepper, paprika, curry powder, ground ginger and whatever spices you like-500 ml coconut milkPumpkin sloup
-800g pumpkin (any kind)
-1 or 2 medium onions
-10 cm fresh ginger
-2 tbsp butter or oil
-1 liter vegetable broth
-skin the carrots, onions & ginger
-get rid of the punpkin seeds
-cut punpkin, carrot and onion into small cubes of about 2 cm
-finely chopped ginger
-get a huge pot and melt the butter on medium/high heat
-throw in carrots, onions and pumpkins and roast for 5 mins
-add chopped ginger and stir around and let sit for a couple more minutes
-add the broth and let it cook on medium heat with a lid on until everything is soft; that depends on which pumpkin you use and how big your chunks are; for hokaido and butternut (with skin on) should be about 30 mins.
-when everything is soft get your blender and blend everything together very finely (I like it not so fine but the reciepe wants you to do it very fine, your food - your rules)
-everything back into pot, add coconut milk, lemon juice, soy sauce and spices and bring to a boil; add season for a taste, let it cook for about 5 more minutes on medium/low while stiring it around.
-soups done, tastes great
-now you can add stuff on top like bacon or some other form of meat or croutons or roasted seeds/nuts or shrimps
Agent NaN404 recipe
Ingredients (serving 8)
• 130 g softened butter (or the equivalent in other preferred fat)
• 4.5 decilitres of sugar
• 3-4 drops of bitter almond oil (or 1-2 cl of bitter almond aroma)
• 3 eggs
• 3 decilitres fine wheat flour
• 50 g dark cooking chocolat
What to do, and when
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Mix everything except the chocolate in the given order.
- Pour into a baking tin with approximately 26 cm diameter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes in the middle of the oven. The center of the cake should still remain a little "unbaked" - you might want to test that with a skewer or so. The rim of the cake should leave nothing on the skewer, though.
- When the cake is taken from the oven, immediately put pieces of cooking chocolate on, let it melt, and spread it over the top of the cake. I prefer to use a fork, but a kitchen knife, spoon or spatula will do fine.
- Ready to serve when it has reached room temperature.
Agent LamerDead recipe
Siberian meat dumplings or "Pelmeni" for lazy peoples =)
You need the following ingredients:
- siberian meat dumplings or "Pelmeni"
- sour cream
- put water in to the pan. After boiling water in ti the pan.
- add some salt
- put the pelmeni into.
- stir them
- when the pelmeni float to the surface boil them about 5-7 minutes, not more!
- remove them and put on a plate.
- do not forget about the main secret of eating dumplings - sour crea
Agent durschdti recipe
- meat (any kind you or your religion can agree on)
Place the meat on a board and stretch it and hammer it as much as you can. Put the mustard on it. Put the bacon on it and add the cucumbers. Roll it together and use tooth sticks to close it. Heat up a pot really hot. Place the meat into it and fry the outside to receive a nice brown outside. Not dark black!! :-) This is important for the sauce. Put down the heat and add some water and let the meat cook until you receive a tender meat. Usually potatoes and red cabbage are served to it.
EisFrei and durschdti